Thursday, April 19, 2012

Easter pics from our party:)

Ehum, SOMEbody stained my back with confetti for a week -_-

A little gift for Mary Grace:)

Umm... wow, Bennett... way to go!

Praying?! I think not..

Being crazy:)

mhhm:)

aren't we just so cute?! heh wow don't i look stuck up! heh

And now I am wondering who was taking creepy pictures with my moms camera?!!!

and again...??

Ok, totally a creepy stalker..
and again?! But its a good one:)

Ah! The t.u. outhouse!

whoop!

The best picture of this awesome fire! (Shelby Crockett  http://spursinthekitchen.blogspot.com/)
The outhouse.... oh Fiah!!!!!!!!!! :)

Super coolio!

My Aggies:) (plus some)

And... Wesley.. heh
Fallin down!

Ummm... No, that is NOT my dad on the right... No sirrrrrrrry!


Nope, never seen these stooges before!

Fallin asleep:)
A little out of order, but FIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRREEE!

Ohhhhhhhhh, nice one dad:)

3 comments:

  1. Such a CUTE pillowcase!!!
    Hahaha ok so the pic of your aggies plus Wesley cracks me up! Wes, Gramm, and Wade are all like "Yeah!!!" and they look so into it, and Bennett, Chap and Joel are just like "whatever, we're cool, we're just gonna stand here like we don't care" haha :D I don't know, that's just what it looks like to me and I laughed really hard!
    Your dad and Mr. Crocket just scarred me for life... your dad really does owe me money for my therapy bill! ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, who was taking creepy stalker pictures of Joel and Chapman? hehehee! Oh, and I look terrible in the picture of us watching the movie! Ugh!! Terrible!!!!!! I don't even know what was up with my shirt...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok unfortunately my dad is now going to kill you for that picture...your dad probably will too. and no it was not me taking creepy stalker pictures of everyone! lol :D and i look terrible in that picture-i look sickly... lol thanks for crediting my blog for the pic of the fire! :D :D

    ReplyDelete