Monday, April 16, 2012

Overalls & animals

Hillbilly much?! heh
Gramm loading his goat...
Ohhhhh, can't you feel the love -_- heh

Just can't stop smilin;)

I think he now understands my hate for goats!

...

I can't breathe and you want me to smile?! heh

Oh! There's half of one!!

Sigh, he is such a nice sheep compared to last year!
I love you soooooooo much;)
Gramms goat is about 1/12 the size of him:)
Don't sqeeesh him!
Gramm- slap   Goat- maaaahaa (heh)
Tank! (haha, my face!)

And i have a stupid face again...

I don't understand why she wanted a picture of me in my overalls... but whatever:)

Oh how lovely Tank!

:D

4 comments:

  1. Hahahaha, you are so adorable! Why were you loading your animals in the trailer? And Gramm has a goat this year?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was for validation last week! Yeah, Gramm and Gardner both got goats... stupid boys...

      Delete
  2. Such cute pictures! I love the overalls :)

    ReplyDelete