Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Pictures from June that I don't think I ever put on here!

Alright! I will use this picture as my introduction to this post :)
These are my moms crazy pictures from June! I guess I totally missed a month in blogging!
They are alllll mixed up. I couldn't get them to stay in order so we will have some pictures from...
The Fair, 4-H State Round-up, Piano Ensemble, and probably some other stuff that I don't remember :)
ENJOY! :D 
Fair: I wish this picture wasn't so blurry! I love this one :)
State: Practicing :)

State: Messin Around :P

State: Disrupting the judges with our antics :)
State: We were just a little unhappy with the sound system... -_-

State: I'd have to say there wasn't much smiling during this performance! :P

Fair: Mr. Andy Came to see us at the fair :) <3
Fair: Haha, Grammy and his Reserve Grand goat :)

Fair: Reagan with her steer :)
Fair: Joel and his steer:)

Fair: I love this picture of Gramm and Mea :)

Fair: Haha, My stupid glasses... :P
State: We were all glad that round-up was over at this point :P haha

Fair: :)
Fair: I was just glad to be in the sale :) I have to say I don't exactly ever miss Billy Joel!

State: Happy Birthday Mama D :)
Fair: Oh yea! byebye Billy Joel :)

Fair: Mr. Harris :)

Fair: Thanks to the Douglas's for there awesome support!!! :D
Fair: :)  (haha madison:P)
State: Playing Joel's song for the mamas :)

Fair: Haha Joel :)
Fair: The girlys :)

Fair: Don't know what we're laughing about :P Chappy :)
Fair: :)

State: Playin Joel's song again :)

State: Singin :)

State: Fiddlin around :)
State: I LOVE this picture of Gramm :)

State: Happy Birthday Mama D :)

Fair: Larry Boy :)
Fair: Haha, Gramm made a good choice having Mea help him :)

Fair: We were so tired!
Fair: Mea and her FIRST PLACE CAKE! :D

State: Us girls at the dance  ;)

State: Reagan and Madison :) <3
Piano Ensemble: Emma went to a friends wedding shower :)

State: We got to see Aaron Watson LIVE :) and we have guitar pics to prove it ;P

Rodeo: Calf Scramblin :)

Rodeo-deo-deo :) Calf Scramblers :)
State: Oh the way home :) We just watched "fried green tomatoes" :P and all agreed to be like the little old lady when we grow up :)

Rodeo: More calf scrambler pics :P

Rodeo: Emmaline caught herself a calf :)
Rodeo: We were all congratulating her :) (not exactly sure what Gramm and Chappy are doing in the back...)

Rodeo: Chappy:) (and Amny ;P)
Rodeo: Poppy :)

Rodeo: I LOVE this one :) <3
Rodeo: Shelby and Emma caught calves this year :) <3

Rodeo: I like kisses :) haha Congrats on being better than I am :) haha

Rodeo: She was just a little but excited to have caught :)
Rodeo: Gig 'em Emmy :)

Rodeo: Amny and I chillin at the rodeo! I MISS YOU TOO MUCH! WHY DID YOU LEEEEEEAAAAVVVVEEEE ME?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :(

Rodeo: Talking to Courtney :)
Rodeo: Oh GOSH! THIS was a bad idea! haha Emmy and Monsters don't go well together :P

State: Aaaall our stuff :P
State: The girlys :)

That's cute! That's real cute :P

State: Amny and Moma :)

State: Sound check... apparently for nothing... our sound still was horrible! haha
Ensemble: Cousin Avie :) <3

State: Practicing :)

State: :)

Ensemble: Happy Birthday Tia Laura :)
State: Swoon ;P unfortunately he was singing it for his girlfriend... -_- haha

Ensemble: That's real cute Uncle Dave :)

State: :) <3 My best friends! minus some :P
State: Oh yeah! We are sexy and we know it :P

Ensemble: I'm pretty sure the cousins now think that Chapman is a super hero! ;P haha

State: Eatin dinner :)
State: Oh gosh! Wal-Mart adventures! hahahahaha

State: I do have to say, we were soooooo creepy!!! (well at least Amny and Reagan were!) haha fun times :P

We got matching tights! (I lost mine :( )

State: Oh the late night fun we had :P haha
Piano Ensemble: Well hello there... haha

Piano Ensemble: Waiting for Emma so we could go eat :)
State: Messin around...

State: I LOVE the faces in this picture! They describe us all to a "T"! :P From left~ Madison: What's goin on here?? Amny: Not that I care, but it was probably your fault! Reagan: I agree with Amny...but why am I in the middle of this...? Me: *sceptic look on my face* You're probaly right, but I'm still gonna insist that you are wrong! ;P haha Oh the fun times we have at State... ;P hahaha

Piano Ensemble: I love how her Shoes match her wig!!
State: Haha! Again! Describes us perfectly :) Madison: Y'all are stupid, Amny: Hahaha Yep pretty much. Reagan: why do I even associate with these people?! haha <3 and Me... I am kissing Reagan??? I guess so! Like I said earlier... I like kisses... hahaha

State: Practicepracticepractice...

Piano Ensemble: Courtney, Emmy, and I with Emma for her piano ensemble :)
Piano Ensemble: ...Okay Gramm is a littlse creepy!

Piano Ensemble: I guess I was confused... haha

Piano Ensemble: If I had to guess, I was telling him to move his arm so I could be more comfortable... haha
State: More Practice

Piano Ensemble: Yeeup I was right! :P And gramm: WHy are you laying on me... get off haha
State: This about as much soul as I put into singing... (when I'm not in my room :P)

State: and then there's gramm... haha He likes puttin soul in his guitar playin :P

State: Joel and his soul singin... haha

State: aaaaand Gramm is back to normal :P
Piano Ensemble: Wow! Tia Laura's B-day party, Emma's ensemble, Father's Day dinner, then on to my Ensemble after this! Busy busy day!

State: But THIS is the real Gramm :) <3
Ensemble: Oh...and this! haha

Ensemble: Hahaha! Don't know what's goin on here... but it looks funny!
State: I. Could. Not. Do. That!!! I kept falling off backwards! -_- haha

State: Mama D's the best with hair!! <3

State: haha, ow! :P

State: Well... We were supposed to be practicing... but needless to say, after we found this beautiful face... we kinda took a "goof off" break! :P
State: Amny like "Shaniqua" bout as much as Joel did :P haha

Piano Ensemble: I was not about to wear my heals ALL day :) Go Toms :D

State: That's cute Amny! Real Cute ;P

Ensemble: Now we're both all dressed up for ensemble :)

State: latedateda... messin around...
Ensemble: The Kids (minus Bennett (in Tunisia) and Gardner (at the cousins)) and Poppy and Gigi :)

State: The Reluctants! Booya

Ensemble: Poppy, Gigi, and I :) <3
State: Grammy and mommy and I :)

State: I don't care what anybody thought! I had a BLAST! :D

Ensemble: Haha ;) making fun of mom's picture taking :P
State: Awesome picture of Reagan :D

Ensemble: Haha! One on the left, one on the right, one in front! haha

State: Gramby :)

Ensemble: Oh yeah, love the wig... and the plant behind Em makes her look like YODA! :P haha

State: That was SOOO MUCH fun :)
Ensemble: Emma: get. off... haha

State: Joel

Ensemble: We cool :)

Ensemble: I think she was about ready to sell me for 5 bucks to the next taker! haha
State: Reagan and Gramm! I love these pics :)

Ensemble: haha :P Pooooor Emma! :D

State: I love this picture! It's so cool!
Ensemble: Emma: ...Okay that's REALLY enough now... haha

Ensemble: I feel sorry for my poor siblings that half to put up with my antics! Haha

Ensemble: FINALLY! A normal picture :)

State: Haha, Oooooh ;) I know who this was for ;P
Ensemble: Fake playing the piano so mom could get a pic :P

Ensemble: Oooh... Emma doesn't look to happy :P haha

State: oh darn! :( He was taken ;(

Ensemble: See Amny! I hold on to other fingers than the thumb!!! haha ;P
Ensemble: My WONDERFUL piano teacher!!! :D

Ensemble: My ensemble teacher :P

Ensemble: Morgan and I :)

Ensemble: Courtney, Morgan, and I :)
State: The Reluctants! (and an Uncle in the background :P)

State: and THIS... is for the member's of the band :) Reagan, Joel, and Gramm... in which only Reagan and Maybe Gramm will see this... but you know why I posted this for y'all ; Phahaha
Ensemble: :)

State: Haha! Leaving a fake phone number :P poor guy!

I haven't seen my ex-boyfreind in FOREVER!! Come see me Uncle Jimmy!!! <3
State: I now know... that tights and open toed shoes.... DON'T go together :P haha

State: HAHAHA! DONE ;)

State: Lucky Lucky Madison didn't have to do consumer... :P
State: Don't remember what we're laughing about there :P

State: We were all pretty happy to be done with the contest :P

State: Oh yea ;P

State: Comparing Answers :)
State: Okay cool... don't know why we were behind the board but Okay :) haha

State: the Girls :)

State: I LOVE this picture <3 Amny and Zeb :)

State: <3 So cute :)
State: oooookay aaaaaand my axe murderer side come's out... haha

State: gramm :)

State: I couldn't hear him... haha even standing that close! That's how loud the music was!!

State: We. Are. Awesome ;) heh
State: ...thanks mom... that's just great... -_- haha we were about to start dancing! just so you know :P haha

State: Haha, gramm looks high! haha

State: Joel's antics :P haha

State: I don't know why there are so many, but I love these pictures of Amny and I :) haha
State: I would like to know exactly what was taking place at this moment in this picture... why the heck were you laughing so hard shelby???!!!

State: Dancin

State: Gramm and Charli :)

State: Late night ice cream... until we got called in for curfew... haha

6 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH!!! I love these!!! Sooooo many good memories :) I love how awesome we are. SHANIQUA!!! Hahahahahahahaha. Wow, those two pictures of Zeb and I are seriously my favorite ones that have ever been taken of the two of us! Dang, these just made my day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) And THIS is why I couldn't leave these out of my blog :) <3

      Delete
  2. I LOVE THESE SO MUCH! lol Thos ones of us in wal-mart... the ones that describe us perfectly lol... THE AXE MURDER ONE! Hahahahaha so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That one with Joel and Mrs. Huebinger made me laugh so hard!!!!!!!!!! Oh. My. Gosh!

    Hahahaha. These are great!

    ReplyDelete