Wednesday, November 14, 2012

John Deer Tractor :D

I thought since we were headed across the road with all the tractors, barns, and hay bails anyway, that it would be a good idea to grab a pair of jeans and flannel shirt and see what we could do with it :)So this is what we came up with :) 
:P

:)

Weird.... haha

I like this one a lot cause its got the john deer sign in it :P

Gardner bein crazy :)

:)




Haha! Brother/Sister love! Haha

I like this one :)

Oh you can see the love on my face! haha

... haha

He is so weird.. haha

I guess he's shooting me.. haha

Haha

Bout to get punched in the face!

Oh! He touched the hair! haha

Don't touch the hair! haha

Kinda weird..

This one was good! and then you see Gar in the background... with a stick :/ haha

Haha, that mischievous look reminds me of someone... oh, me haha Oh how people ever put up with the two of I will never know! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment