Wednesday, November 14, 2012

The rest of old Tuckers place :)

These were so much fun! We were kinda getting tired of the more serious pictures by now so most of these are fun and silly! We remembered the "Gents" Sign that has been on that tree over there for who know how long and got some silly pictures with that, then moved on to the hay bails :)
:D Haha 

:P

These were funny to do :P

:P

:)

:P


:D Haha

Messin aroung on the tire swing :P




These didn't turn out as good as I had hoped for them too..

Haha...

Thanks Em.. haha

:P

Finally got through.. Bobb was getting in the way ;P

Way to go Em! haha tryin to get on the hay bails! haha

Haha!

Haha

Weird!! haha

:P

I like this close up a little better :P

...

Gar in the background :)



:D ..haha

Bein Silly :P

*serious face* haha

Oh that's some lovely hair.. haha

Chaines tournes on hay bails = falling off! haha

Yeah, ballet is kinda hard to do in jeans and boots... *on* hay bails to boot! haha

And I've found that it's not quite as elegant when you can't point your toe! haha

Alright, enough with the ballet! We were trying to get cool jumping picture now! :)

I think she got some good ones :) My face is so weird in all of them! haha I guess that's my *jumping* face :P haha

I jump really weird.. haha

Haha, bein silly :D

She kinda shot a little early! haha

Haha, *sigh* I'm such a dork! haha

I thought this one was pretty cool! looks like I'm about to face plant then fall on the ground! haha

Wow! This one's even more weird!! haha

Alright... I'm just plain retarded.. haha

Aaand this is Gardner.. haha So funny :P

AH! Finally! I good one! haha This one's not too weird! :)

And this is Emma's weird :P haha

:P

Haha

Okay, THIS is Emma's really weird! haha walking like a fashion diva! haha

Hahah:P

I'm pretty sure this is the coolest picture of the WHOLE DAY! I mean that is one cool jump! I wish my jumps were that cool! haha

REVENGE! Haha
 

4 comments:

  1. This whole photo shoot is just cuteness overload!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, it would be a hotness overload if you were in it ;P

      Delete
    2. Um, you must be reading the wrong name... this is Amny you're talking to sugar pie. haha :)

      Delete