Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Ever wonder?

Do you ever wonder?
I do. I wonder all the time. 
I wonder what is in my future. Why I meet certain people. What Gods plans are for me. Why do I exist? Why my passions are what they are. What are passions for? What if it's a useless one? What does all of this mean anyways? Why does it matter? 
I've heard that God has a plan for everyone. I believe that to be true. But sitting here in this house in my little room at this time in my life, I wonder what my purpose is in life and what my plan is. Am I really going to impact something or someone? And if I do, how so? What if I make a wrong decision? How much will that impact what happens to me or anyone else? Will I ever know that I could have done better? What if I make a wrong choice and can't fix it? What will I do then? What if I hurt people that I wasn't supposed to? I'm sure it would hurt me too. I wonder why people lie. What is the purpose? How do people stay in love? And the people that don't. Were they even meant to be in the first place? And if they were how did they ever fall apart? These are all my random thoughts. Just in case you cared :) My future scares me. But life goes on and your future becomes your past. So hold on to the present and make the best of it!

 

2 comments: