Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Thought I'd be a little crazy and...

Try on the Bridesmaids dress I wore to Courtney's wedding! Wow y'all! It actually still zips up! It may be a little hard to breath but it still fits! :P haha
So this brought me to the idea of doing a throwback post of Courtney and Daniel's wedding! Three years ago this Thanksgiving! Happy Anniversary Lovelies :)
Our wonderfully silly family :)

"Kissing" the bride :)

Haha... A laughing pic.. I look weird.. but Courtney looks awesome :)

The Bride and her girls :)

Courtney and Daniel :)

They're so dern cute <3

:) Love them so much :)

Haha, Adorable!

This one's the best! :D

A normal family pic :)

The kids :) Goofy goofy us <3

Courtney and her sisters :)

The sisters :) <3

The brothers :) <3 Gar is the cutest dern thing ever! haha

Courtney, Chappy, and Bennett <3

See! I told you! A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!

This is my all time favorite picture from the whole wedding! Now this is sibling love ;D <3





2 comments: