Thursday, November 8, 2012

Oh the fun I miss out on when I leave town :( Bennett came home for the weekend! :P

I came home to mask supplies in my bathroom... and then I find these pictures! Gramm said he had to hide in my bathroom while he was making his mask! Hahaa

Gramm and Bennett Jammin :)

So sad I missed Bennett at home last weekend :(

Haha, she was happy to get the bottom of the cake bowl I guess :P

Shelby brought him cookies :P

Not exactly sure why Bennett is holding Gar in the trash can... ?? weirdos

What in the world?? heh

Ew! even I don't wear lipstick! haha

Oh you think that's creepy??

Wait till you see this!! haha

That doesn't exactly look fun... but Emma is enjoying it ;P haha

Haha, It looks like  he got some in his nose! hahaaa

Aaand *that* is an Emma laugh! ;P haha

That looks super creepy! Kinda glad I wasn't around to see that thing walking toward me in the dark! haha

Oh my goodness gracious holy moly run away!!!

Yikes... this shoulda been his Halloween costume!

Haha, He looks like Mozart! :P
Playin Legos :P

Haha love my brothers :P

:P

Oh goodness... it runs in the family I guess... hahaa

Mmmmm... such a cutie...

Beenie Baby :P

I'm guessing he was teaching Gar to change a tire :P

:P

Hard workin boys :)

My brothers are the best ;P <3 So handsome ;D

Fixin Bennett's tail gate! :P

Guess they got it all straightened out ;P

Putting "Aunt Rick's" Chair together :)

I love the red he painted it!

:P

Oh that's cute Gramm :P

They were lookin up some guns to make outa wood!

:)

Makin the gun! :P

Cuties :)

Oh goodness... Gardner + Power tools is not a good mix ;P

Almost done :D

.....

......

Gettin it put together!

:P

<3 :P
This game looks hilarious! haha

I wish I could read what the post-it notes say!

:P

They had to guess what their card said by other people saying things about it... or something like that :P

Haha :P That's an  "oh duh! I shoulda gotten that one" face :P

Not sure what's going on here :P

Haha :P

:)

:)

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you had to miss Bennett to hang out with us boring old Roses! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh goodness, y'all are anything but boring ;P haha I had a blast :D

      Delete