Friday, November 9, 2012

Visited Bailey Anne (with an e) ;) last week while I was in Houston!

Me and Chloe messin around at Academy :P

Haha :P

She made us name cards at the table so she could be sure to sit next to me then wanted us to stick them on our foreheads :P haha


Messin around with Chloe again :P


No Makup ;P Still  beautiful! <3



Gettin ready to go to crossfit...


She kept taking weird pictures of me! haha

Yes, I am that scary! ..haha


Oh That's lovely :P

Three wise monkeys :P Speaks no evil

Sees no evil...

...and hears no evil :P <3

Being weird... what I'm best at :P

So overjoyed to go workout... haha

...long drive there! :P

Just being weirdos! :P


Wasn't able to do the workout with them... so we took weird pictures in the mirrors!


I was supposedly squishing her head :P

We were kinda on top of the shelves! haha

:P

Such a cutie!

:P


I finally did my own workout and then we were bored... again! haha


Our Darth Maul Check out lady at HEB!! :D

She stole my headband...

...and tooted on me... -_- haha

Oh... That's Levi..


Finally some pictures with Bailey! :D






I made this (sorta) wonderful cake... and Levi drew in it with a toothpick -_- haha

No comments:

Post a Comment