Friday, November 9, 2012

Went to the Roses for a week for the Quilt show!

Eli wanted to show *all* the songs he could play on the saxophone...

And then I played legos with him for an hour and a half!

aaand the Pterodactyl escaped!

So I shot it..

That me ;P

And my pet dinosaur...

And my boyfriend with a cute crooked smile...

And our car!

Oh yeah! I got the *huge* helicopter!

Then our dinosaurs destroyed the cages...

and we tried to fight... but to our despair...

We all died and the place was destroyed! *The End*

Finished writing all the letters to my Worldview friends :P

Chocolate goes well with anything :P

Even yogurt :P haha


I was freezing!
And my science book was trying to torture me with all the talk of heaters and such... haha



Mrs. Rose wanted a picture of me at the "pumpkin patch" picking out my pumpkin! :P

The first time I have ever carved a pumpkin! :D




Eli and his pumpkin :P

Digging out the goo :P


Yummy goo... haha

Grey and his pumpkin :P

Haha :P

Yep! Looks just like him :P

Haha, creepy "stabbing the pumpkin" face :P

:P




Proud of my four sided pumpkin! This side is the best!

I made him a *moostache* :P

I made hearts for the ears :P

:D

Me and Mrs. Rose at the quilt show! Haha, I thought this sign was quite fitting ;P

The only picture I have with Amny in it from our weekend... haha  We also went camping while I was there! :P Fun weekend! Gonna miss y'all :P

No comments:

Post a Comment