Wednesday, November 14, 2012

The Old Chevy truck :)

I remembered the old Chevy on the old drive way in the back field and thought it would be an awesome prop to take picture with. We soon found out that it was actually better than we could have imagined! The side mirrors were clear with a little bit of water grunge around the edges and we got some amazing pictures using them! I told dad he's not allowed to sell this truck! :P
The mirrors were so much fun!

:D

These were kinda weird but oh well :)
...

Haha, messin around :P

Emmy :) haha

This is my adorable little sister <3 haha

Haha! Love this one :P

She doesn't know these are going on my blog :P

Mmmm... cute! haha

This one's adorable :)

:P
I liked the angle and poses we could get with this mirror...

...but the lighting was to dark so we stuck to the other one :)

I like this one :P Haha

I just love the vintage look all that grunge on the mirror gives these pictures!

:)

I like this one, how it focused on the grunge and I'm just in the background!

:)

Haha, creepy face :)

:)

I definitely like the mirror pictures better :)
I like these ones with the Chevrolet sign in them :) 

:)

:D haha

:P


I like this one quite a bit :) I wish the Chevy sign was in it though :P

Oh how adorable! haha

Again, she doesn't know these are going on here! haha

:P


:)


These ones were pretty cool :)

I like these ones! I took them through the mirror, through the little window part that doesn't roll down :)

I love this one :D

:P


No mirror this time! I think it still turned out okay :)

:D haha

:P

Staring off into the distance... haha

:D :P haha

:)

;)

der!! haha

:) :P

Being weird :P

She didn't like the door open...

So she made me close it...

Oh that's real smart!


Now I'm stuck... -_-

Haha, this was the "once I get out of here I'm going to kill you" face! Haha She finally got the door open thankfully! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment