Tuesday, November 13, 2012

I sure do Love my Little Man <3


So, we headed out to the pasture with an apple or two to try and get some good shots with Little Man :) I think he cooperated enough for some decent ones :) <3
Kissy Kissy :)

:)

Messing around on the tractor tire..

Balance is not my thing.. haha

:P

And there goes the wind again! :/ haha

:)

Haha, I think I was falling :P

:)

Sittin on the fence :)

:)

Takin Little Man his apple :)

He didn't like the sound of the camera... haha

But he wanted the apple anyway :)

<3
Haha, I got a huge sticker in my foot! :P

He just wanted the apple... haha

Haha, poor horse :P

:)

Love my Little Man <3

Oh.. that's kinda intense! Haha

My hair kept getting in my eye.. haha

He's so dern pretty :)

He could use a brush though :P

I like this one of our feet! :)

:P

I like this one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment