Monday, November 12, 2012

The old Ford truck :)

So, I was thinking since Dad is gonna take the old Ford in this week, that I should probably take some photos with it before it leaves! Especially since it has an awesome bumper sticker :) 
Yeah, so the hair and makeup, which is kinda crazy but you can't tell too badly, was the 50's inspired look ;P I actually am still wearing the hairdo just a little less high now ;P and I think the pearls tie the whole thing together somehow :) 
We wanted a photo with the awesome bumper sticker ;P

Then Em thought it would add a nice little southern sass to put the heals in there too ;)

I think it adds just the right touch :)

Warning: I don't brake for LIBERALS ;P

These woulda been a little better if the sun wasn't so bright but I darkened them up as much as I could without makin it look weird!

Looks kinda weird.. but I like the inside of the old Ford :)

:) Stubbornly set in my ways ;)

;P

:D

:)

Haha, the look on my face says it all.. :P "Don't mess with me" :P

:)

..

Bein silly :)

Em wanted some withe me holding the heals :)

aaaaand it was supper windy that day... haha

This is why I wore shorts! haha

Eak! haha

That's better :) Leave out the skirt for now ;) haha
:)

Em is such a good photographer! :D

I really like this one!

Haha, she said she couldn't see the shoes... so I let her see the shoes ;P

... :)

She took a couple of these but they all turned out pretty dark.. I wish we could have gotten a few more of them, cause this one is one of my favorites :)

And of course we had to get some "sitting on the hood shots"

But even better... well not this one.. haha

even better was this idea ;P haha

Just goofin around! I was definitely having some trouble with the wind... so we were waiting around a little for the wind to die down... when *duh* Em told me I should just turn the other way.. haha

Needless to say, it worked a little better :P haha

This one was great but she accidentally cut out the "f" .. :/ haha

There, I think that's the best of these ones.. :)

:)

Oh yes... have I mentioned...

...how graceful I am??.. not.. heh

3 comments:

  1. Why are you so freaking gorgeous? Not even cool ;P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are Beautiful! Don't you even say things like that!! :) <3

      Delete
    2. I mean gosh, take in your profile for a second! Its hothothot ;)

      Delete