Monday, November 12, 2012

What do we do on Saturdays?? Well you will just have to wait and see won't you?? :)

I don't know why, but I LOVE this one so much...



I saw a 50's styled picture on pinterest last Saturday and thought it would be fun to dress up in a 50's lookin outfit with the hair and makeup to boot and go outside and take a photoshoot! Emma thought it was a good idea but wasn't in the mood for the dressing up part, so we went out and took some fun pictures, me in my giddup and Em in her jeans and t-shirt! :)  Turns out we are pretty good photographers ;P We were random, and as creative as we could be with the things around us which happened to be so much fun! We got some pictures with the old scrap metal FORD out in the drive-way that's goin to town this week, and then out into the pasture with Little Man and on to the Chevy out in the other feild! We ended up across the road at the old Tucker house, and with the hay bails and tractors we thought of some cute, creative stuff to do :)  So, with so many different scenes going on in one day and so many pictures I wanted to post, I thought I would divide them up a little :)
Hope you like em as much as we did :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment